 Events / 1759
  Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th

A reminder about Condor this coming weekend. (...) One of the prizes will be the snack sized version of Serenity: (URL). (...) We're still on track for this. We'll have gaming most of the day Saturday and Sunday, and possibly some Friday night. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th

Well the event was a success. We had a quite a few members of SanDLUG in attendance, providing a nice selection of models on display. Thanks you Aaron, Adrian, George, Jen, Daniel and Bill. And Clark showed up with his typical nice selection of (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th

(...) Here are some of pics- (URL) Enjoy Adr. (18 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)