 Events / 1743
    Re: Big Train Show in Springfield, MA at the end of January ** correct group —Elroy Davis
   (...) I know that (URL) NELUG> won't be doing a display due to other commitments. I might be in attendance though, hunting for n-scale rolling stock. I did run the idea by the group as a possibility for next year, so you may see us then. -Elroy (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: Big Train Show in Springfield, MA at the end of January ** correct group —Christopher Masi
   (...) Hey! I said I was gonna say this :) Chris (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.events)