 Events / 1742
    Big Train Show in Springfield, MA at the end of January ** correct group —Mike Gallagher
   Will any ILTCO or LEGO group be at the Big Train Show in Springfield, MA at the end of January? Richard Einhorn from the Tain show was inquriring. Mike Gallagher COLTC member mikeslego (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.events)

        Re: Big Train Show in Springfield, MA at the end of January ** correct group —Elroy Davis
   (...) I know that (URL) NELUG> won't be doing a display due to other commitments. I might be in attendance though, hunting for n-scale rolling stock. I did run the idea by the group as a possibility for next year, so you may see us then. -Elroy (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: Big Train Show in Springfield, MA at the end of January ** correct group —Christopher Masi
   (...) Hey! I said I was gonna say this :) Chris (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.events)