 Events / 1737
    Re: BrickFest 2006? —Joseph Greene
   I have an email in to Christina to confirm/deny etc. I certainly would not want to step on her toes (or anyone elses for that matter). But I think I have some good ideas for a workable/good venue in Indianapolis. This would likely make it a bit less (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

        Re: BrickFest 2006? —Steven Barile
   Hi JoeG, This sounds like a great course of action. When I did BrickFest PDX the very first step was I privately contacted Christina and discussed this with her. Then I talked to all (I did acidentally missed one) the west coast clubs to make sure (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)