 Events / 1724
1723  |  1725
Subject:
First Night Columbus teaser mini display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:14:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

On December 31, from 7 PM - sometime after midnight (happy new year!), COLTC will display at the First Night Columbus celebration.

http://www.firstnightcolumbus.com/events.htm

http://www.coltc.org

This is a city-wide event, with many bands and artists performing. We will have a beautiful room to ourselves at Veterans Memorial, with a huge window with an unobtructed view of downtown. Needless to say, we will be displaying our downtown layout, with 6-7 skyscrapers. The main sponsor this year is AEP, and I have build their headquarters after we were invited/hired to this show. As a teaser and promo for FN, I have set-up a mini display inside the actual AEP building.

We will also have lots of LEGO for the public to build with, and there are many more events in the same building. This is also one of the best places (if not THE best place), to see the fireworks!! See you there???

Paul Janssen

LEGO Ambassador & CLP