 Events / 1708
    NWBrickCon Ends! - Pictures Begin! —Wayne R. Hussey
   I wish to thank all the FOLs (adults and youngsters) for their support of this year's NWBrickCon! There are several galleries of pictures now online. If you follow the "Image Archive" link on our (URL) web page>, you'll find hundreds of images to (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX) !