 Events / 1703
1702  |  1704
Subject:
Need microscale vehicles for my bridge at NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 04:03:53 GMT

Greetings, all:

I’ve never found the creativity in me to build microscale objects, like that amazing tractor I saw posted on LugNet the other day. Therefore, I don’t have any traffic to adorn my cable-stayed bridge that I’ll have with me at NWBrickCon.

So, if there are any microscale artists out there who would like to loan a few microscale vehicles to my bridge for the weekend, please feel free to bring them over and place them on it (GENTLY!)

It’s 13.5 feet long and there are three lanes in each direction, so there’s room for plenty of traffic. The scale is about 1 inch = 7.5 feet.

Here’s a picture if it (partially built) if you need some reference: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dcollicott/MaumeeRiverCrossing/img_4372.jpg

See you there!