 Events / 1678
    NWBrickCon™ 2005 Speed and Master Build Contests —Wayne R. Hussey
   Due to the tremendous popularity of our Speed and Master Builder Competition last year, We will again be presenting an opportunity for you to compete to become the Fastest Builder, or the Most Masterful Builder, in the Northwest! There will be open (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events) !!