 Events / 1568
Re: LEGO Star Wars Mural at TRU Times Square, 1 April 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:26:55 GMT

In lugnet.events, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
In lugnet.events, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
From Melinda Carter...

- start -

Come help construct an exciting LEGO® Star Wars™ mural in anticipation of the
midnight release of the new Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
merchandise. It will take thousands of LEGO bricks and approximately six hours
of fun to complete this exciting mural, so make sure to bring your building
skills and your imagination with you to this unique event.

Friday, April 1

Building begins at 2 pm

Toys R Us Times Square

1514 Broadway

New York, NY

Level Two

Melinda Carter | LEGO Systems, Inc. | Brand Relations | 555 Taylor Road |
Enfield, CT  06082

- end -

FUT lugnet.events

Thanks for posting this Larry.
I wish I had knows about this earlier. I don't arrive in New York till 9:00pm
tomorrow evening.  How far is Time square form Penn Station? And... ok call me
crazy but is it ok to walk around at that hour?

Christina

TRU is appx 10-12 blocks north of Penn Station. Take a cab to be safe. (go to
the 8th ave cab stand...8th ave runs north)

Jonathan