 Events / 1549
  Re: LEGO®Palooza...or I got by with a little help from my friends

(...) Joe, this is really a great example of what it's all about. I love that you were able to corral so many people into this event on such short notice. It's great to see this. I saw a story about this in a (URL) article> and immediately (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LEGO®Palooza...or I got by with a little help from my friends

In lugnet.events, Kelly McKiernan wrote: (snip) (...) Thanks - it was GREAT! And my astronaut does get around:) Joe (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)