 Events / 1547
    Re: LEGO®Palooza...or I got by with a little help from my friends —Joe Meno
   More pictures (URL) here.> Thanks Gareth! The Paparazzi cam suffered a power reactor failure, so the .Space Paparazzi was caught...flat footed. Joe (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: LEGO®Palooza...or I got by with a little help from my friends —Mike Walsh
    "Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:ICMwpB.ynK@lugnet.com... (...) Paparazzi was (...) The pictures I took (actually, most of them were taken by my daughter Sophia) have finally been moderated. (URL) wish I could take credit for (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.events)