 Events / 1429
1428  |  1430
Subject:
COLTC meeting, Saturday Oct 23rd.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:22:54 GMT

COLTC will have a building session/meeting on Saturday Oct 23rd. We'll meet at
Pauls' house (email Paul at pjanssen@wowway.com for directions), from 10 AM -
4-5 PM. We'll build things for the coming shows: trees, cars, roads, small
scenes, and speed permitting a skyscraper or two....

A few 100#'s of bricks will be at your disposal to make some cool stuff!!
Non-members are welcome to check out what we're about.

From 2-4 we'll have the meeting, we'll mainly discuss logistics for the coming 2
(big!!) shows, and some household things (mostly fun stuff). It's going to be
fun!

On behalf of COTLC,

Paul