 Events / 1421
1420  |  1422
Subject:
GATS and Archon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 01:22:31 GMT

I am bushed, 2 weekends in a row for fun and 3 Sundays of Lego Train displays
to go...

Here is the link to the pix I took at the GATS show in St. Louis 2 weekends ago:

And this is the link to last weekend at Archon when I helped James Seibert run
Evil Stevie's Pirate Game at the Con in Collinsville, Illnoise.  We GMed games
from 10:am til after 6:pm both Friday and Saturday.  Most enjoyable.

Thanks again, James...

-- Don