 Events / 1415
  Only ONE Week Left to Pre-Register for NWBrickCon™ 2004!

There is less than one week left for pre-registration! This may be your last chance to save money and get exclusive goodies! If you register (and pay) by October 1st - this coming Friday!, you will get the entire Attendees Packet, including Name (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: Only ONE Week Left to Pre-Register for NWBrickCon™ 2004!

(...) Wayne- I'm making a desperate attempt to contact you. I've tried contacting you via the NWBC contact page and through your email, only to no avail. Also, the email I sent you keeps bouncing back. The question is: I cannot access my account. I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)