 Events / 1389
Re: BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:05:22 GMT

Aaron Sneary wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Thuma wrote:

Attention BrickFest 2004 Attendees and Non-Attendees,

I am overwhelmed by the incredible interest in the BrickFest 2004 Commemorative
DVD that will feature video clips and pictures from the 5th Anniversary
BrickFest.

Hi Todd,

Just wondering, will the DVD be readeable for all zones ?
I saw part of BF via the streaming, the pictures and the
3 web cams (thanks for those !) and seeing more video
would be great !

Gael "Khan" FRAZIER <gael.frazier@freelug.org>
      Lugnet #1585          Brickshelf #1085
            http://www.freelug.org/
        FREnch Enthusiast LEGO User Group
Association de fanatiques francophones de briques LEGO