 Events / 1355
1354  |  1356
Subject:
BBB Steam Wheels session at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:22:23 GMT

Hi All,
There is a session/workshop at BrickFest on the topic of Ben's (Big Ben's
Bricks) steam engine drivers. There will be samples of two new wheel designs
that Ben has made. This session was first held at PDX BrickFest and although it
was very informative, it was meant to be more of a "show & tell" and "hands-on"
workshop, so well try again! :)  So here's what I'm hoping for...

CALLING ALL BBB Steam Wheel MOCs!!!  I was hoping to have several MOCs or just
chassis implemented with BBB Steam Wheel brought into the session and have the
creators spend 3-5 mins talking about their design. I'll have various elements
and assemblies there for hands-on close inspection etc...

Saturday, August 14th 3:30pm-4:30pm   Session 8
BBB Steam Wheels (A Hands on Show and Tell) - hosted by: Steve Barile (room 251)

Agenda:
1) Brief History of BBB w/ very short Q&A (who's Ben etc...)
2) Demonstrate the original and new wheels
3) Hands-on samples and assemblies time with Q&A discussion (Ben will be
supplying this material)
4) "Open Mic" for MOC "Show and Tell"

Please LMK if you plan to bring a MOC! SEBarile@sstanamera.com

THANKS and SEE YOU THERE!!!