 Events / 1313
    Re: ISD build record —Todd Thuma
   (...) Snipped for brevity (...) I would also like to point out that the BrickFest PDX 2004 event was held at sea level and the latest "attempt" was carried out in Germany at an altitude greatly above sea level. The differences in atmospheric density (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: ISD build record —Burkhard Schloemer
     (...) On the other hand, the Berlin builders had to fight the infamous "Berliner Luft", so I guess that evens out things a bit :P (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: ISD build record —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) <snipped> (...) seal level eh? So you're admitting that the PDX builders had assistance from a slippery marine mammal? This means that the PDX record is even longer, as an 11th member of the team was added (the seal) without anyone noticing! (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)