 Events / 131
    PNLTC/G2K ambassador car apology —Dwayne Towell
   I would like to apologize to those waiting to receive their ambassador cars back from the G2K event sponsored by PNLTC. The busy weeks leading up to G2K caused me to put other bits of my life on hold. After the event I could no longer continue to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)