 Events / 1259
    Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada —James Trobaugh
   (...) That's interesting that he is hoping to make a living out of exhibiting the layout, just not sure that it would work out very well numbers wise. I do wish him luck. If anyone goes and sees this display, please get some pictures of his MOC (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) I know this an old/dead thread. I thought I would reply to this one since it is the most relevant message on the thread. I was in Niagara Falls responding to an ADT alarm call in my shiny Security vehicle, and was told that the call was on (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) oops wrong newsgroup, my mistake. Reposting article to Lugnet.General and Lugnet.Local.Canada....o.Hamilton (posting there since there isn't a local Niagara Falls) ;) Ben Medinets (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, FTX)