 Events / 1234
    Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON —Keith Hui
   Hi Allan, (...) Be sure to count me in and let me have all the details - in time! I don't want to miss it like last year! I still have (URL) Butters> and (URL) Inferno> built. I am keeping them around specifically for this event! Cheers Keith (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

        Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON —Allan Bedford
   (...) Keith, I must again apologize to you. I still feel bad that your email address didn't quite make it on to the mailing list. That was confusion on my part between those people I was communicating with and those who were on the list. In your (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on)