 Events / 1096
  Re: Questions: K8s? Event kits?

(...) LEGO is not supplying one to the fest as far as I know, and I believe PNLTC has not yet made the decision on whether to make theirs available on loan. (...) It's not clear that there will be trading opportunities. I would not count on it (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Questions: K8s? Event kits?

Hi All, See comments in line (thanks Larry for bring this to my attention) 1. Will there be one or more K8s to grovel through? There is supposed to be an event kit coming which normally includes ~1/2 K8 of brick. If it shows up in time it will be (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)