 Events / 1087
1086  |  1088
Subject:
What are people looking to buy? Brick Bazaar.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 05:17:10 GMT

Just curious what people are going to be looking for as far as buying used
pieces. I know for certain I'll be bringing minifigs and some tech pieces but
most everything else is up in the air.  If your attending and you know your
looking for certain pieces let me know.  For instance if anyone has light gray
1x2, 1x4, or 1x6 tech beams they can get rid of bring them along and I'll buy
them off you.  Is there someplace that people can send their request so everyone
can see what everyone else is looking for.  I think we could all really help
each other in this way.

Thanks,
Steve DeCraemer