 Events / 1086
  Brickfest PDX minifig sigfig update and call to arms

Hi all. As the magical date grows closer and closer, the anticipation grows with it. From everything I've seen, this is shaping up to be a monumental event. I can't wait to get there. As a lot of you already know, I am hosting a minifig roundtable (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, FTX) !