 Events / 1076
  Brickfest animation DVDs

Go figure. I lived in Oregon for years, and only now, the first year I am living elsewhere, does Oregon host brickfest. I read up on the "History of Flight" animation contest, and saw that DVD's were going to be made and sold compiling all of the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Brickfest animation DVDs

(...) Keith, Yes, it will be possible to purchase an BrickFest PDX 2004 Animation Festival DVD assuming one is produced. If there is enough entries, then there will be a DVD combining each animation competition being held at the BrickFest PDX 2004 (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Brickfest animation DVDs

Hi Keith, Should there be too few entries (I know mine won't make it :( ) then a good resource for Lego animations is (URL) . Once my film gets done (hopefully in the next few months), I will post it there, so that you can download it. Yours, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.events)