 Events / 1007
1006  |  1008
Subject:
COLTC at Dayton GATS, OCt 11/12.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:14:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

COLTC will participate in next weekend' GATS show, at the Exposition Center at
Dayton Airport. Show times will be 11-5, each day.

for more info:
http://www.greatamericantrainshow.com/maps/DAY10-03/DAYTInfo/DAYInternet%20Copy.htm

This will be our first GATS show. We have many new models, large and small.
Never shown before creations include a Bridge, Mountain, Dam, Lake, Underwater
scene, and, and, and...We will have four monorail loops, and 2 large train
loops. We'll have a building area for kids too.

Hope to see some of you there,

Paul Janssen
COLTC
www.coltc.org