 Events / *106 (-10)
  Re: Chicago Legofest Photos

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:Fz9sJM.IK0@lugnet.com... (...) Quick note I forgot to add... The chicagofest.jpg group shot, L-R is: Jameson Gagnepain, Zach Hanna, Chris Leach, Greg Howell, Tim Courtney (myself), Brandon (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Chicago Legofest Photos

Hey everybody!! Just had our Chicago Legofest today, and we had a blast!! In attendance were myself, Brandon Grifford, Jameson Gagnepain, Greg Howell, Jeff Rutt, Chris Leach, Chris's wife (my apologies, her name escapes me), and Zach Hanna. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: LDraw Kidvention Display Pictures (a little late)

"Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com> wrote in message news:FyM6AJ.3Fn@lugnet.com... (...) The ship belongs to Thomas Michon, no I don't have any other pictures. He's 13, and an international Lego building champion. That ship is EXTREMELY detailed (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Kidvention Display Pictures (a little late)

(...) In this pic: bricksmiths2_ship.jpg you have a ship I've never seen before. Are there any other pics of it available? It looks very interesting. (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDraw Kidvention Display Pictures (a little late)

Hey everybody... I just uploaded some pictures of the LDraw Kidvention event to Brickshelf. Check them out: (URL) there isn't that many. I was terribly busy then, and we couldn't get my USB smartmedia drive to work with any of our computers. So I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Re: Live from Kidvention!!

(...) Jin is writing a book on Lego Mindstorms for release in Japan, and as far as I understand, instructions for MIBO are in it. His site is at: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Live from Kidvention!!

Does the term below, 'because of his agreement with the publisher' mean that Jin is writing a book on the construction of MIBO? Man, that would be fantastic. Can you or anyone else confirm whether a book is being written on the subject or not? (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: MIBO: First batch of Kidvention Pictures

(...) [f.u.t. set to legoland.california] It's called Spellbreaker and it's due to open in about a week. John Gramley (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

Rebel Transcanner wrote in message ... (...) the (...) That's the new ride at Legoland California, under construction. I forget what its called, but it has a Fright Knights theme. -Tim (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events)

  Re: MIBO: First batch of Kidvention Pictures

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) pictures (...) (URL) the brown overhead track in the background? That looks a lot like the track of the Caprio Batflyer at Kings Island in Cincinatti... Iain (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact