 Events / 1000steine-Land / 92
Re: BrickFest 2004 to Attempt a Sub-60 Minute ISD Record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.1000steine-land
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 15:59:40 GMT

Holger "HoMa" Matthes wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Thuma wrote:
So we are seeking 10 individuals that want to be a part of this record
attempt.

... need some professional, well trained, fast, expierienced help to break
the 60 minute mark?

They can have me participate even cheaper ;) Then again, I'd rather see the
record move to the Netherlands during LEGOWorld!
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit