 Events / 1000steine-Land / 35
  Re: Attending 1000steine-Land?

(...) Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend-- I really would have liked to renew some friendships (hello Axel, Ben, HoMa, Rene!) and forged some new ones as well. Have a great time, Christina, and please personally greet those Schleimers for (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.1000steine-land)

  Re: Attending 1000steine-Land?

(...) The first thing I grab, when I start to pack, will be my Schleime shirt :-) -Christina (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.1000steine-land)