 Education / 57
Re: Brick Layers II book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.build, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.books
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 02:58:31 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Miles Gentry wrote:
You can see the building instruction scans for #1030 at >ww.brickshelf.com to get an estimate of the parts needed.

I can't find 1030  (or 9030, in case it was a typ0) at Briskshelf or
Pause. Where did you find these scans, Miles?

It should be 1031, here

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1031/index.html

--
C S Soh