 Education / 42
  Re: Teaching robotics

(...) I've been thinking about doing exactly the same thing at my daughter's school (she is in 3rd grade). I was planning to follow some of the curriculum guides from Pitsco Lego-Dacta ((2 URLs) and follow the Robolab links to get to the curriculum (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Re: Teaching robotics

(...) I have been teaching lego robotics for the last year. I started last year teaching 3rd - 5th graders after school. This year I'm teaching a group of home-schooled middle schoolers during the day and I started a group at my son's elementary (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu)