 Education / 253
  Lego Bricks in the Classroom

Last summer, I ran a Lego Geometry workshop at UU church camp. It totally rocked. When participants left the first day, they were saying things like, "Now I finally know what ratios are good for." These are adults, mind you. It gave me such a charge (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu, FTX)