 Education / 250
  Re: Summer LEGO Building Camp Help

Hi Brian, Just have to say what a neat program this is. I like the idea of building by sight and then building "remotely". I teach adults (or at least young adults) and it's often difficult to get them to accept failure as part of the learning (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: Summer LEGO Building Camp Help

(...) Please do! By no means are my ideas original but I think they will enjoy it. Please note: on Day One, all I hear is, "I need help", "I need help". I encourage them and then ask, "which pieces (because I have sorted the pieces into the (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: Summer LEGO Building Camp Help

(...) Very cool. There's something very powerful there. (...) I've had my students make their own kits. They have way more hands than I do. And once the kits are made, I can re-use them in more time-compressed situations. The car race sounds like a (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu, FTX)