 Education / 239
238  |  240
Subject:
LEGO Factory Judge Pages Archived?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.edu
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 02:05:58 GMT

One side benefit to LF (IMO) has been the spotlight pages on the judges. It’s fun to read each judge’s background, childhood favorites, etc. and then try to see how that reflects in his/her designs.

From a teacher’s point of view, I also loved the images of their conceptual sketches and presentation drawings. It’s really neat to see an idea go from a simple sketch or mock-up to the final product, as well as the various graphic techniques designers have used.

For the first few weeks, I saved some of the images, such as:

But as the competition went on I lost track.. Does anyone know if LEGO has kept an archive of these pages? Or alternatively, has anyone else saved the images? I’d love to show more of these to my students. (Hopefully “fair use” ??)

Thanks,

Darrell Urbien

CAD Instructor

Orange Coast College