 Education / 218
    Mechanical teaching tools —Tim Courtney
   I just started working with an FLL team last week. We've had two meetings so far, and I'm having a blast. I remember Doug Carlson's mechanical gadgets at BrickFest, used to teach different principles. Are those available online anywhere? Are there (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mechanical teaching tools —Tonya Witherspoon
   Hi Tim, I took some photos of Doug's gadgets at BrickFest. I haven't posted them yet but if you think they'd help you I'll get them up and send you a link. Here are some materials that might help: (URL) luck and keep that enthusiasm up! Tonya (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.edu)