 Education / 202
    Robotics Educator CD by Carnegie Mellon —Miles Gentry
   What do you know about the new Robotics Educator CD-ROM by the Carnegie Mellon University Robotics Academy? For more information you can look at (URL) then Robotics Educator CD-ROM. If you do the On-line Preview, then set your display to 1024 x 768. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu)

        Re: Robotics Educator CD by Carnegie Mellon —Mitchell Lichtenberg
   (...) I agree with you Miles. That's a lot of money. The product appears to be targeted towards teachers who probably will have to convince administrators to buy it. It also appears to have a 'one classroom' license as I recall. So who is the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu)