 Education / 155
    Elem./Middle School Robotics —John Heins
   I posted the following under "Dear Lego" a few days back but in retrospect it should have been referenced here as well. I've finished this semester's lunchtime courses and am in the process of re-thinking this approach for next year. It strikes me (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics)