 Duplo / 622
621  |  623
Subject:
BtB, 3273 Lofty & the Mice problem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:54:10 GMT

Hi,

I've bought my 2.5 years old son 3273 Lofty crane. Set is nice, but the
problem is that front and back parts of the car chassis are too easy to
disconnect. It's not possible by 'drive' it by the cabin, nor lift it in
the air - the parts go apart immediately.

Is this a bug or a feature? ie. can you, please, check your sets if
that's normal?

[excuse my english, sometimes finding a correct word is a pain for me]

bye,
--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
Remove both 'nospam's from the address to reply.