 Duplo / 584
  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

Great work from the young lad! He's on sure-footed on the road to excellent, spacey things! Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Oh ya! I have brainwashed him well ;) I have always been into classic space and that has rubbed off on him. Some of his greatest creations are space ships. He is well on the path to .space, and a good road it is. Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)