 Duplo / 580
Re: Concerning the 3325 Intelli-Train Gift Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:23:44 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Harvey Henkelman writes:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3325

Can anyone tell me if the little engine in this set automatically shuts down
like previous DUPLO® versions, or does it now run indefinitely? (unless you
stop it with one of those code bricks)

-HRH

Yes, it does shut down after 3 or 4 minutes like the older ones do.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com