 Duplo / 530
    More Disney in 2002 or not? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Whilst I'm trawling around in Lego press-releases, I was reminded of the comment about more Disney in 2002 from (URL) agreements In 1999, we launched for the first time a number of themes based on license agreements signed in 1998 with Walt Disney (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: More Disney in 2002 or not? —Joseph Williams
   (...) There's the Fabuland'ish Mickey and Minnie with variations and a Pluto. They are really fabulously made and I'm hoping they'll extend the line to other characters like Donald, Daisy and Goofy. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a Studio's xover (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)