 Duplo / 527
  Re: A little more info on Explore

(...) I have seen the some of the older BtB sets without the Duplo logo. I was at Target yesterday and they had the sets, some had the duplo logo, others of the same set did not have the duplo logo on it. But they did not have the Explore logo on it (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: A little more info on Explore

(...) Did anyone else notice, that 3273 Lofty has changed? In 2001 Duplo version Lofty sports a grab, but in 2002 Explore version it's been replaced with a hook! I can't see any reason for this change?!?? Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo)