 Duplo / 515
    New Bob and Explore from FBTB —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Well, this has possibly been up for ages, but I've only just noticed it. (URL) we can see new Bob the Builder including Roley, Dizzy and a 3D Pilchard (yay!), and an unidentified figure on the top right platform (Spud?) Also, some Explore sets (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)