 Duplo / 474
    Looking for a part ID number: 24x24 baseplate —Tony Hafner
   I'm working on some Duplo parts for ldraw, and I can't find an ID number on any of my 4 Duplo 24x24 baseplates. I'm wondering if some of them *do* have the numbers printed on them. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could find this number. It's (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)