 Duplo / 470
    Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —William Toenjes
   Greg, I've scanned/posted 11 new printed DUPLO bricks to my BrickShelf account in the same format/resolution you have been using. Feel free to copy them and add them to your database. (URL) Toenjes (TooMuchDew) <wtoenjes@attbi.com> (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —Greg Perry
   (...) added them both to the gallery on BrickShelf and the database here on LUGNET. Between your contributions and Tony's I've been able to fill in a lot of the blank spots in the database. Greg (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)