 Duplo / 446
445  |  447
Subject:
New Bob the Builder set available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:25:57 GMT

   I was at my local TRU (Charlotte NC) this morning and spotted a new Bob
the Builder set: Set 3274 'Bob and Muck Repair the Barn' (36 pcs). It comes
with an 8 rung dark grey ladder that is either a new piece or a very old
piece that has been brought back (I have never seen it before).
   And for those who are keeping up with the various Duplo printed bricks,
it contains:
1x2x2 lt. brown brick with wood grain (x4).
1x2x2 yellow brick with hay bale (X2).
1x2x2 blue brick with power drill and wrench (x1).
2x4x2 green brick with Spud the scarecrow behind a bush (x1).

Ken