 Duplo / 39
  Toolo for 2000!

Hi all, I heard it straight from the horses mouth today, that Toolo will be back in 2000! I don't know if there is any one else out there who will be excited about this(?) but I was. I've been hoarding four of the old sets for ages, waiting till my (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Toolo for 2000!

(...) Cool. :) My kids are too old for Toolo now, but they still get the old bin-full out sometimes and play with it. (...) I wonder if the pricing will be any better? The first time around, Toolo was very expensive in the US. I shudder to think of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Toolo for 2000!

This makes sounds right. I think it would compete well with mecanno Jr which is doing well in the UK. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)