 Duplo / 380
Re: Found the Rabbit (it was Belville not Duplo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville, lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 04:16:41 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:
Anyway, one of these days I hope to animate some of the Holy Grail scenes -
I don't think anyone has done that yet* (if they have I'd love to see them).
My duplo cow is ready to be hurled from the top of castle walls!

Cool!

My renedition of the rabbits is shown below:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Belville.html

No movies, though. Sorry ;-) That's your specialty!

-Shiri