 Duplo / 370
    Re: Printed Brick Mania & This Week's S@H Specials —Greg Perry
   (...) Thanks Wayne - I had finally figured out what that design is on that brick. I found another (i.e. clearer)picture of the set on a catalog/flyer inside one of the duplo sets I bought this past week. Knowing it's a honeycomb explains the bear's (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Printed Brick Mania & This Week's S@H Specials —Heather Patey
   (...) Hey Greg, <set:2811> has a blue brick with keys and a red one with fire. Scans forthcoming, with any luck this evening. Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey Pirate Wench / Brick Detective LUGNET Member #490 (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)