 Duplo / 349
  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

Greg, I wanted to point out that there are two version of the "Brick-or-Treat" promotional brick, one has the LEGOLand Logo on the back, while there is another one that just has the red LEGO logo on the back. (I have the red logo on my brick, these (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) Thanks - that just the kind of info I need. I had wondered if there was a variant of that brick since I had heard that the Outlet store was planning on giving them away as well as LEGOLand. I had actually considered taking a half-day off from (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)