 Duplo / 326
  Re: Duplo Recycling Truck Set ID?

(...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Recycling Truck Set ID?

(...) Thanks Julie - the truck pictured in that set is the same one that I have. I think what I have though is just set 2613 (see other replies to my original post) since I don't have any of the other pieces shown in the Dacta set. Greg (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)